Budapest Cave Tour
Explore the longest underground cave of Budapest on a truly fascinating guided caving tour.
The thermal water springs of Budapest does not only provide the famous thermal baths, but also created an incredible cave system under the limestone mountains. The “Pal-volgyi-Matyas-hegyi” cave is also a UNESCO World Heritage site, and offers an excellent venue for a caving adventure including lots of climbing and crawling through narrow passages.
But don’t worry even if you don’t have a previous caving experience, the professional and qualified caving tour guide will take good care of you to make sure you’ll have a unforgettable time surrounded by the beautiful limestone formations of the cave.
Prices of Budapest Caving Tour
€44 for Adults
€42 for Students
Inclusions of Budapest Caving Tour
- 3.5h Guided Cave Tour in English
- Professional & Qualified Caving Tour Guide
- Entry to Pal-volgyi Cave
- Equipment included (Helmet, Lamp and Overall suit)
- Student Discount available
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Schedule of Tour
The Budapest Caving Tour runs from Monday to Saturday throughout the year (except Dec 24, Dec 25, Dec 26, Dec 31 and Jan 1).
3.30 pm on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
10.30 am on Tuesday & Thursday
2.30 pm on Saturday
Miscellaneous Information of Budapest Caving Tour
- Booking can be made min. 1 day ahead.
- Minimum age: 14 years. Maximum age: 55 years.
- Participants will need to be fit for climbing and crawling for up to 2 hours, but no previous caving experience is needed.
- Due to low temperatures in the cave (16-18°C), please dress warmly. Overall suit will be provided.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Guests wearing inappropriate footwear (sandals, flipflops, high heels, etc.) cannot participate in the tour and cannot receive a refund.
- Public transport tickets are not included in the tour fee.
- We are sorry to inform you that the tour is not wheelchair accessible, and not suitable for pregnant women.
- All guests must sign a waiver form on the spot before the tour.
- Cancellation policy: the tour fee can be refunded if asked 48 hours before the tour date. Within 48 hours of the tour date the tour fee is non refundable.
Thanks for the information contained in this