Budapest Walking Tour
Prices of Budapest Walking Tour
€36 for Adults
€18 for Children (2-12 years)
Free for children under 2
Inclusions of Budapest Walking Tour
- 3.5h Guided Walking Tour from 10am
- Professional English Guide
- Tour on Buda & Pest side
- Amazing Photos Ops
- Coffee Stop: 1 Drink (Coffee or Soft Drink) and 1 Hungarian Dessert incl.
- Public Transport Tickets included
- Children Discount available
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Schedule of Tour
The Budapest Walking Tour runs daily from 10 am throughout the year (except Dec 25, Dec 26 and Jan 1).
Sights & Attractions on the Tour
During the Budapest Walking Tour, you will visit the most famous and most important attractions of both the Pest and the Buda side of the river Danube. Please note, that as it’s an outside walking tour, there are no inside visits included.
Opera House – Metro M1 – Heroes’ Square – City Park – Vajdahunyad Castle – Szechenyi Baths – City Center – Andrassy Boulevard – St. Stephen’s Basilica – Coffee Break – Danube Promenade – Chain Bridge
Buda Castle Hill – Matthias Church – Trinity Square – Fisherman’s Bastion
Miscellaneous Information of Budapest Walking Tour
- Booking can be made min. 1 day ahead.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- We are sorry to inform you that the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation policy: the tour fee can be refunded if asked 4 days before the tour date. Within 4 days of the tour date the tour fee is non refundable.