Alternative & Street Art Tour Budapest
Explore the alternative cultural scene of Budapest on this guided tour, visiting exciting and hidden sites, while learning lesser-known but fascinating facts of the underground art & graffiti scene of the capital city of Hungary.
Prices of Budapest Alternative Walking Tour
€20 for Adults
€10 for Children (2-12 years)
Free for children under 2
Inclusions of Budapest Walking Tour
- 3h Guided Walking Tour at the best Alternative sites in Budapest
- Professional English Guide passionate about Alternative Culture
- Discovering the alternative street art scene of Budapest
- Visiting a Contemporary Art Gallery
- Very affordable yet fair trade tour prices
- Various art forms / designs and modes (stencil, paste up, freehand, commissioned, rule breaking, wall art, fashion, etc.), ephemeral pieces
- Children Discount available
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Schedule of Budapest Alternative & Street Art Tour
The Budapest Alternative & Street Art Tour runs from 3pm throughout the year (except Dec 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan 1).
Hours: 3pm – 6pm
Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (Nov- Mar) and
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Apr – Oct)
Budapest has a wealth of alternative culture, murals, bars, ruin bars, cafes, art galleries, shops, incredibly vibrant since the oppression of the Soviet block, the fall of the Iron Curtain, and equally vibrant in contemporary oppressive times: ever changing, ever renewing, artistic, social, political, environmental, throbbing with the everyday kaleidoscopic life of the city.
In the walking tour, you will have a chance to visit less mainstream places in Budapest, some further afield, some a bit different. You might be surprised to see works of street art that were supported by mainstream commerce, while others are brimming with energy on the periphery.
Miscellaneous Information of Alternative Tour
- Booking can be made min. 1 day ahead.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- We are sorry to inform you that the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation policy: the tour fee can be refunded if asked 4 days before the tour date. Within 4 days of the tour date the tour fee is non refundable.